Friday, February 19, 2010

Coconut Fried Chicken

Another marathon of coconut madness! I shall share with you coconut fried chicken. I've had this idea in my head for awhile and had a dream about making it for a cooking competition that I never found the result to because my alarm went off.

Coconut Fried Chicken


Sorry picture is a bit bad because I was sooo hungry

Ingredients for Marinade
3 chicken breasts
2/3 cup Coconut milk
1 tbs Coriander
1/4 cup Soy sauce
1 tbs Cayenne chili powder
Salt

Directions
1. Throw all the ingredients together and marinate for a day

Ingredients for Final Product
1 cup Flour
2 Eggs (beaten)
1 cup Panko bread crumbs

Instructionals
1. Take the chicken out of the marinade
2. Place chicken in flour --> egg --> panko bread crumbs
3. Heat enough oil for frying
4. Throw in the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes each side or until done

My head might have gotten hit with a coconut, thus I have gone coconut crazy today ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment