Sunday, February 7, 2010

Buffalo Hot Wings ... Superbowl!!!

It's the Superbowl, and I decided to waste my studying time to make buffalo wings. Yea... I need a break from studying about channel flow etc. In order to prep for the Superbowl, I made my own buffalo wings.

Buffalo Wings



Ingredients
of football winners.

Part 1: Chicken
3 lbs Chicken wings
1 cup Flour
1 tbs Cayenne pepper
1 tbs Garlic powder
1 tbs Paprika
Salt and pepper

Prep
work for tackling chicken wings

1. Prep the chicken by cutting the wing from the joint
2. Add flour, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to a bowl and mix
3. Toss the chicken in the bowl until it is all covered with flour mix

Directions for an interception
1. In a pot put oil enough to cover wings
2. Add the chicken until both sides are brown (approx. 5 minuets)
3. Preheat oven for 425F
4. Place chicken inside the oven for 5-7 minutes
5. Set aside on a plate

Part 2: Sauce
1/2 cup Butter (-_- rawr so fattening)
1/3 cup Tabasco sauce (I like hot spiciness)
1/4 cup Brown sugar
1/3 cup Ketchup
2 tbs Tomato paste
1 tbs Paprika
2 tsp Cayenne pepper (varies depending on spice level)
2 tsp Garlic powder
Salt and Pepper

Directions for touchdown
1. Throw butter into a sauce pan and melt
2. Place brown sugar, ketchup, tomato paste and mix well until a simmer
3. Add rest of the ingredients and adjust your spice tolerance
4. Add the chicken and let it coat on both sides
5. Serve to football watchers ^_^

Well back to studying, I hope I can get some time to watch the Superbowl.

1 comment: