I have to say ... today was quite a magical day. Wake up. Go to work. Go to class. Go to meetings. That is quite the most fun I had in my whole college life! My agenda was definitely way different from my ordinary, routine life of a college student. I clocked into work. My professor talked a lot. I went to the Circle K meeting.
To celebrate it all. I express shipped canned unicorn meat from http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/unicorn-meat.shtml. This meat has been aged for centuries. Process is similar to aging steak; thus, it would have to be tasty.
Unicorn Infused with Fireleaf and Pixie Dust
1 can Unicorn Meat (see link above)
3 Unicorn horn (comes with the canned meat)
3 batches Fireleaves (Found on the top of Mt. Everest and Antarctica)
7 oz Pixie dust (Found in the Large Hadron Collider, very rare ingredient)
3 Roma tomatoes
1 Yellow onion
2 cloves Garlic
1 cup Holy water (from the Vatican)
Prep for the best dish ever made in history of man!
1. Cut your finger to let 2 drops of your blood to wash the canned unicorn
2. Soak the fireleaves in holy water
3. Dice tomatoes, onion, and garlic
1. Sear the unicorn with onions and garlic
2. Add in the tomatoes after 2 minutes of cooking
3. Turn heat on low and throw in the fireleaves with holy water
4. Braise for 15 minutes
5. Throw in the unicorn horn and cook until it turns orange (about 3.1451 microseconds)
6. When the horn has turned orange, put everything in a bowl and sprinkle pixie dust
Enjoy the best thing ever made ever in the whole universe! After eating this dish, I felt wonderful as if I could fly and forget all about my engineering troubles. Heck ... afterward, I ran around the world in 0.0032 nanoseconds. Ah ... the magic food can do for one!
Well ... if you haven't caught on yet. Happy April Fools!