On the first note.
Please support my Dance Marathon Fund!!
It is for a really really good cause for pediatric AIDS and making kids feel happy about their lives!
Due to the nature of lab reports, midterms, and lots of homework ... I could not go snowboarding today : (, but oh well.. I got parts of every homework assignment finished!
Because I had Korean BBQ yesterday. The only thing I ate today was a large chicken spinach salad made with a balsamic dressing. Something slightly healthier than lots of fat and protein.
Chicken Spinach Salad with Peanuts
1 Chicken breast
2 cup Baby spinach
1/4 cup Peanuts
1. Salt and pepper chicken
2. Slice onion into thin thin slices and soak in water
3. Peel the orange and cut away veins leaving only pulpy part (or use can of mandarin oranges)
4. Wash baby spinach
1. Preheat oven 425 degrees F
2. Cook the chicken by pan and brown both sides
3. Once the oven is ready put the chicken in the oven for 10-12 minutes
1. Cut the chicken into cubes
2. Put everything in a bowl and toss
3. Add favorite dressing or vinaigrette
Balsamic Dressing is below
3/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup Balsamic vinegar
2 Tbs Honey or maple syrup (I used maple syrup and it turned out great!)
2 Tbs Djon mustard
3 cloves of Garlic
1 Tbs Rosemary
salt and pepper
1. Throw everything but oil into the blender
3. Add in oil slowly as it is blending to emulsify the oil into everything
4. Taste! Might need some adjustment of sweetness or salt.
Enjoy with the salad ^_^
sorry no pictures today ....