Saturday, January 30, 2010

Korean BBQ So fulll rawr

Hello people reading my blog... It's a Saturday, and I woke up feeling much better than yesterday. I didn't get much homework done today because structural analysis class is a pain in the ass. Well, after spending 5 or more hours on 4 problems, I went to eat all you can eat Korean BBQ with ASCE people in K-town.

Every time I go eat Korean BBQ, I go happy and leave gluttoned and feel really terrible : (. I feel like I can never enjoy eating at buffets because I would just eat too much. I think for 20 people we got like 40 some plates of meat.

I'll post my recipe for Korean BBQ marinade. I usually marinade chicken or beef with it. Never tried marinating pork before though.

Korean BBQ marinade



(rawr so much meat ><...)

Ingredients
for serving 3lbs of meat
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tbs sesame oil
5 cloves of garlic (mashed)
2 green onions
1 carrot
2 tbs sesame seeds


Directions
1. Julienne carrots
2. Slice the green onions
3. Combine everything together and mix well
4. Throw in the meat and marinate for an hour
5. Take out the meat and grill or pan cook


No comments:

Post a Comment