So.... my fellow suffering, civil engineering students are strenuously working on water resources and intermediate structural analysis homework using our best friend. Matlab to solve everything ... xD.
Enough of me being a nerd and geeky. I shall solve my hunger by displacing myself to the kitchen away from forces from homework loads.
1/2 cup cake flour
1/2 cup bread flour
1 tbs. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 1/2 tbs. sugar (adjust depending on sweetness, I think this is just right)
1 large egg
3/4 cup milk
3 tbs. melted butter
1. Sift and mix dry ingredients together
2. Beat first two wet ingredients
3. While whisking the liquid slowly add in the butter
4. Dump the wet into the dry and mix until it is incorporated with little clumps
DO NOT OVERMIX!
1. Add a little bit of oil into the skillet
2. Use a ring cutter to make shape of mini sized pancakes
3. Put 1/4 cup of batter inside a 4 inch ring (this is the size I used)
4. Cook well on each side (should take about 1 minute each side)
5. Serve with cinnamon and powdered sugar / syrup on the side