Monday, August 16, 2010

Flaming B-52

Seems like I have been slacking on posting on this blog... I think summer has gotten to me and made me become lazy as hell. Oh well xD. On the other hand ... I'm going to Taiwan for a month and will be taking lots of food pictures and learning from great masters how to make Taiwanese goods.

Anyways... from my drink collection, my housemate, Victoria, and I have been experimenting with various types of mix drinks like bartenders. Today, I decided to be daring and play around with my blowtorch and lite my drink on fire.

Flaming B-52


Ingredients
.5 oz Coffee Liqueur
.5 oz Irish cream
.5 oz Grand Marnier (or Whiskey if you don't have Grand Marnier)
1 Shot glass

Directions
1. Carefully pour the coffee liqueur first, then the cream, then the Grand Marnier.
2. Take your blowtorch and go kaboom on the shot glass.

*I should have mentioned this to those dumbasses out there.
BLOW THE FIRE OUT BEFORE DRINKING IT

No comments:

Post a Comment