I am back to blogging after I have graduated from UCLA with a degree in BS in civil engineering. Man ... my senior year was one hell of a trip. Rocket propulsion class ... woot woot I want to be a rocket scientist.
Anyways, after finishing my last research paper, I decided to cook up some pork chops because that is one of my favorite cuts of meat ever. This herby pork is healthy and really delicious!
Pork Chock with Tomato-Herb Sauce
2 tbsp unsalted butter room temperature(yum fattiness)
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tbsp Marjoram (fresh and chopped)
1 tbsp Parsley (fresh and chopped)
1 cup Cherry tomatoes
2 Pork chops
Salt and pepper
Directionals of tons of prepwork (not really)
1. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half
2. Finely chop the herbs and garlic
3. Use a fork to mix in butter and herbs and garlic
3. Punch pork chops and sprinkle corn starch all over the pork chops
4. Salt and pepper pork chops
1. Add about 1 tbsp of the herb butter in a pan
2. Wait for butter to heat up and add the pork chop
3. Brown pork chop on both sides for about 4 minutes on each side on low medium heat
4. Add tomatoes to the pan and stir until juices run out of the tomatoes
5. Add remaining butter in the pan.
6. Plate pork and tomatoes
7. Optionally use a blow torch to char the tomatoes.
Enjoy this !!